Rental & Shelter Assistance
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic – Northwest Community Action Center offers emergency assistance to families who are homeless or who are in jeopardy of becoming homeless. Funds are available for rental and shelter assistance if you live in Toppenish, Wapato, White Swan, Harrah, Granger, Zillah or Buena.
Rental Assistance: Based on available funding, resources are available to assist with first month’s rent, deposits or past due rent when at risk of becoming evicted. Assistance is provided to families, elderly and disabled individuals who meet income requirements.
- Identification for primary head of household
- Rental Assistance Application
- Documentation of dependents
- Eviction notice or landlord statement
- Verification of previous 3 months of income
- DSHS Additional Requirements rejection
- Household Application
Shelter Assistance: Emergency shelter for families,
elderly, and disabled individuals is provided through local motels for up to
For more information please contact us. See our staff