The Vision of NCAC Education Services Team (NEST) is to provide students and families access to educational opportunities, which will enable them to lead successful lives.
Our mission is to support efforts towards quality education through:
- continued commitment to students, families and communities
- building and sustaining collaborative partnerships
- sustaining and securing funding for programs
- advocating for the health of the community
- meeting the needs of the community through effective program services
Northwest Community Action Center is in partnership with school districts in the upper and lower Yakima Valley to help us reach students and their Families. The school districts include: Grandview, Sunnyside, Granger, Mabton, Zillah, Wapato, Mt. Adams, Yakima.
These partnerships include programs such as:
21st Century Community Learning Centers
Readiness To Learn (RTL)
High School Graduation Initiative (HSGI)
Parents As Teachers (PAT)
Supplemental Education Services (SES)
Coordinated Approach To Child Health (CATCH)